It is the mission of Parkway Elementary School to maximize each student’s potential through a meaningful in a safe and culturally inclusive environment. It is our goal to work with the family and community to provide a strong academic foundation in order to prepare all students to become productive citizens in a global society.
To address this mission, Parkway Elementary School will:
- Provide a safe and secure environment where people enjoy learning.
- Stress the importance of rigorous academic programming.
- Recognize the worth, dignity, and leadership capacity of every individual.
- Focus on quality, research based instructional programming.
- Work in partnership with the parents and the Parkway community.
Parkway Elementary School’s staff commits to enhancing their educational skills and expertise. We will teach and motivate all students to compete academically and demonstrate academic proficiency in the core curriculum areas, while building confidence in their ability to achieve.
When schools and families work together, children are more likely to feel successful. We welcome and appreciate family participation at Parkway Elementary. The most impacting part of a child’s success in school is the participation of a parent or caregiver. Grandparents and other members of the extended family can also make a strong impact.